Thursday, June 4, 2009

thoughts.in.the.mind.

there's nothing else to breathe for. nothing else to see. more time to dream about the many oceans and the seas. gonna miss the many kisses from the woman of my dreams. they'll be nothing more than the silence of something deeper than sound and faster than light. i'm at the flight of my intelligence. my intuition is heaven sent. but i never knew that that bein lonely would feel like it was the sixth or seventh sin. again and again my life slowly starts to spin. controlling emotions don't seem to be as easy now. so many times i've tried to walk with out assistance but i constantly meet the ground. heart heavy and willing just looking for my beginning, and hope that she'll be willing to take away some of the discomfort of knowing that it's me against the world. all for one girl.. i would probably face the universe in it's entirety. but rome wasn't built in a day.. or atleast that's what they say. i'm tryna do rome in a hour and greece by the second preparing myself this infection of love that im prepared to giving. i'm living and breathing for the emotion most people lack and think they've known it forever... alcohol levels run at high when im out and on my own.. sipping to take the pain of the void that i'm missing. and so i take a sip and whence as the burn in my chest starts to rise.. but the solutions will remian hidden behind the comfort of her eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment